Accenture - San Francisco, CAApril 2015 - Present
Cloud Transformation & Migration Consultant
Responsible for managing client objectives by providing leadership and subject matter expertise during the delivery process, delivering engagements on time, and building the client relationship.
- Delivery executive for 1MM+ engagements throughout all phases of datacenter and cloud migrations including discovery, high level planning, detailed planning, and execution.
- Lead the discovery phase by identifying client sources of record and managing a team of 4 to inventory 1,000+ applications, and 30,000+ operating system instances across multiple datacenters.
- Oversee migration planning process for 45,000+ application-instance relationships to determine application and infrastructure requirements based on technical and business constraints.
- Work with 300+ application teams globally to coordinate and plan for upcoming migration events.
- Provide project management during migration execution accounting for 12,000+ activities.
- Work with client subject matter experts to create application and infrastructure migration approaches for cloud migrations and traditional datacenter migrations.
Accenture - San Francisco, CAJuly 2012 - April 2015
Infrastructure Consulting Analyst
Assisted in largescale datacenter migrations by collecting client inventory, aggregating data, and creating meaningful metrics to showcase progress and highlight issues for program leadership.
- Owned datacenter migration inventory accounting for 500+ applications, and 2000+ operating system instances.
- Worked with clients to identify and create 15 key performance indicators showcasing progress across various business units throughout key stages of the migration program.
- Planned 4500+ application-instance relationships for migration based on input from the business.
- Conducted detailed planning review meetings with 100+ application owners to identify migration activities and timelines for cutover events.
- Participated during migration execution to ensure migration activities were being completed and triaging any issues.
UBS - Jersey City, NJJune 2011 - August 2011
Mainframe Engineer Intern
Worked with various technical teams including storage, networking, z/OS, and security to get a broad understanding of the environment and assisted the business during platform rollouts.
- Participated in software licensing discussions around shifting MIPS from Switzerland to the United States to ensure system stability during key economic times.
- Analyzed application storage consumption across various business units to determine whether DASD or tape storage was most efficient.
Skills, Certifications & Interest
- Data Aggregation, Analysis and Analytics, Project Management, Microsoft Excel
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+
For the complete version of Jack's resume you can download it by clicking the link, Jack Hake's Resumé.