Gogole - Mountain View, CAJanuary 2018 - Present
Program Manager, YouTube Resource Management
Manage datacenter resources for a global footprint, lead datacenter cluster consolidation efforts driving better utilization, and work with various teams to provision resources for new services.
- Execution lead for datacenter cluster consolidation which drove better resource utilization resulting in a decrease of 80,000 CPU, and 270 PB of disk resulting in a savings of 3MM+ annually for the business.
- Worked with engineering groups across several countries to provision resources and turn up services in newly provisioned datacenter clusters.
- Managed a global footprint of 35+ datacenter clusters to ensure resources were adequately provisioned.
Accenture - San Francisco, CAApril 2015 - January 2018
Cloud Transformation & Migration Consultant
Responsible for managing client objectives by providing leadership and subject matter expertise during the delivery process, delivering engagements on time, and building the client relationship.
- Delivery executive for 1MM+ engagements throughout all phases of datacenter and cloud migrations including discovery, high level planning, detailed planning, and execution.
- Lead the discovery phase by identifying client sources of record and managing a team of 4 to inventory 1,000+ applications, and 30,000+ operating system instances across multiple datacenters.
- Oversee migration planning process for 45,000+ application-instance relationships to determine application and infrastructure requirements based on technical and business constraints.
- Work with 300+ application teams globally to coordinate and plan for upcoming migration events.
- Provide project management during migration execution accounting for 12,000+ activities.
Accenture - San Francisco, CAJuly 2012 - April 2015
Infrastructure Consulting Analyst
Assisted in large scale datacenter migrations by collecting client inventory, aggregating data, and creating meaningful metrics to showcase progress and highlight issues for program leadership.
- Owned datacenter migration inventory accounting for 500+ applications, and 2000+ operating system instances.
- Worked with clients to identify and create 15 key performance indicators showcasing progress across various business units throughout key stages of the migration program.
- Planned 4500+ application-instance relationships for migration based on input from the business.
- Conducted detailed planning review meetings with 100+ application owners to identify migration activities and timelines for cutover events.